Themed Attraction.com Forum Index Themed Attraction.com
Welcome to the official message boards for themedattraction.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google

hey everyone!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: hey everyone! Reply with quote

books books mountains of books! I haven't been on here in a while, school got pretty hectic, and then I got accepted to med school! This was my first semester and I've learned to love medicine too!

So while I still love attractions, I have decided just to be a bystander and let you fantastic people make the magic.

However, I remember the great love I had for themeing and WDI and still have a ton of information.

I have designing disney by john hench, building a dream, walt disney imagineering, designing disney's theme parks, the imagineering way, the imagineering workout, screenplay by disney, a few persistance of visions, A LOT of e ticket magazines, the two e ticket magazine discs, three dvd lectures by bob gurr, tony baxter, sam mckim. I have the printed off lessons of themeparkimagineering.com, umm, the art and flair of mary blair the natural way to draw by nicolades and a autocad book. oh and the fantastical engineer.

I was on a few other bboards and I'm posting this message on those as well so if you want something you better call dibs, we can arrange pick up shipping through email.
s-velasco@hotmail.com

good luck to all of you! I'll lurk around from time to time to see what your brilliant minds are up to... good bye for now

shannon :hat

SenoritaVelasco
(12/10/06 12:34 am)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Re: hey everyone! books books mountains of books!
and 5 haunted attraction magazines

dancinbelle
(12/10/06 7:14 am)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Re: hey everyone! books books mountains of books! Wow, those sound awesome! Very Happy Are these books free?

Holly3216
(12/11/06 12:48 am)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post books, books. books! Wow... I have a lot of that stuff, but I would love lessons from themedparkimagineering.com and some E-Ticket magazines, if I can find it in my budget... I wonder how much it would cost to ship... I'm not familiar with "pick-up shipping"...

I wish you the best in your endeavors! Every industry needs people who have a creative mind to see things that aren't in existence yet, but could be... I hear med school is tough... but medicine is a great opportunity to help people who are going through tough experiences... I'm sure you will do well.

Holly3216
(12/11/06 12:50 am)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Disk? P.S. I didn't see "E-ticket disks" the first time through... Is that issues of the magazine on disk
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: