Themed Attraction.com Forum Index Themed Attraction.com
Welcome to the official message boards for themedattraction.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google

Rain Forest Cafe at Downtown Disney

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Theme Park Attraction Review - Be the first to review a new (or classic) theme park ride
View previous topic :: View next topic  
just-inverted

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Rain Forest Cafe at Downtown Disney Reply with quote

Today I was at the Rain Forest Cafe at Downtown Disney . I had forgotten about half of everything ! This time , I sat in a place in the restraunt in a little room that I never knew of . It was on the second floor and down a little stairway . There was a fish tank in that room , and a big lizzard on the wall . Any way , every 20 minutes the whole restraunt turns dark , like a thunder storm . And if you are lucky , you can see elephants , mokeys , and gorillas screeming and yelling . One thing that you can never miss to see is vines . There are vines every where ! The place has its own store too . theming - 5.4 because of great decorations repeatability - 5.5 because of great food show writing - (N/A) demographic - 5.5 because of a great family restraunt thrill factor - 5.5 because of a fun place to be in total - 21.9
DancinBelle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first time the thuderstorm started, it startled my dad so badly he dropped his fork and knife, which clattered on his plate!! It was pretty funny. It wasn't as bad the second time it started, but he never really liked it. Very Happy
icandrawem2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are having our rehearsal dinner at the Animal Kingdom Rainforest cafe and I cant wait! Such a good atmosphere they have there, which is obviously reflected in the prices! They are building a new theme restaurant at Downtown Disney that is themed around dinosaurs I think...It is called T-Rex Cafe, you can check it out at www.trexcafe.com ...I spoke with the company that does the theming for the restaurant at IAAPA and it sounds really cool. Have to wait and see i guess!
DancinBelle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rehearsal for what? And I've heard about the T-rex Cafe. It'll be a lot like the Rainforest Cafe, but with Dinosaurs instead of gorillas and elephants. It sounds neat!
MartinJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Him is getting attached, wallet to lady, ball to chain Smile (just having a bit of fun).
MartinJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(check out the message in that other forum, "Check-In Time" for more details on what he's doing.)
icandrawem2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha thanks martin, yeah me and the "old lady" are tyin the knot...so how was your trip to Disney or is that this coming weekend?
MartinJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was pretty nice. No power outages Razz Maybe they saw us leaving.

We went on Friday and Saturday. There was a problem with the resort reservations. But, they took care of everything. I'm still looking to see if the room was actually charged or not. I can't find it on my card right now, even though all the gift shops and quick service stands made it through within hours.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Theme Park Attraction Review - Be the first to review a new (or classic) theme park ride All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: