Themed Attraction.com Forum Index Themed Attraction.com
Welcome to the official message boards for themedattraction.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google

Friday March 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icandrawem2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Friday March 7 Reply with quote

OK everyone whos interested, Im gonna be hitting the Disney parks on Friday march 7th. Think we are starting out at AK then over to MK then who knows...we might go to all of em. Probably top it all off with some Epcot. If youre gonna be around and interested in meeting up, send me a PM and ill get you my cell number, you can just call me up that day.
MartinJ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish that I could be there. I don't think the car would like another drive like that so soon. It got even with me by shredding the belt yesterday. I am really glad it didn't do that while driving through the Tennessee hills. Losing power steering sucks, especially while going down the road.

See if you can get to the world's largest hidden mickey, as far as I know. It's not in the parks. Heck. I'm not even sure if there are any public roads that lead to it. It's a forest in the northwest corner of the property (it's larger than the Magic Kingdom). You gotta switch to aerial and zoom way in. But, here's a link to it: http://maps.live.com/?v=2&sp=Point.nr7v2n85r6wm_Untitled%20item___&encType=1
icandrawem2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang, i never knew that existed. pretty cool, how did you find out about it, or were you just playing around on google earth and saw it one day? I didnt know that they own property that far out. thats incredible.
MartinJ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just looking one day. I think someone sent me a link to the airstrip and I started zooming and scrolling. I don't know if they do own that or not. If they do, my guess is that it is at the edge.
DancinBelle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome!!!!! And also obviously not natural. Talk about publicity!! I won't get to WDW til Spring Break, but I'll have a full week there with my family, and 4-day parkhopper passes! WooHoo!! My school's band and chorus will be performing in MK sometime after that, no one knows when though. If you happen to see Poquoson High School, that's all of my friends (and almost the whole school!)
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's called the "Mickey Mouse Field" to pilots. It's place strategically close to the final approach to runway 7 (the main runway) on your way into the Orlando Executive Airport. I show all my friends when I go flying. Pretty cool stuff.

Nate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: