Themed Attraction.com Forum Index Themed Attraction.com
Welcome to the official message boards for themedattraction.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google

Greetings from a new guy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Our Guest Book
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HHaase
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Greetings from a new guy Reply with quote

Hello all!

Just your average mid-life crisis type here, looking at a potential career change and starting my research. At the very least, this seems like a place I can kick back, relax, and perhaps apply some techniques to my existing hobbies.

-Hans
wokcreative

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome (& longer reply in other topic)!
grumpyfan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Greetings from a new guy Reply with quote

Hi Hans, I'm in a similar position as you. I've reached a point in my career where I want to make a change. Themed Entertainment Design (Imagineering) is something I've done since I was a kid, dreaming up ideas for rides and attractions. I grew up and pursued a career in IT, and it's been good to me. But, I never stopped dreaming about theme parks and attractions. I'm not sure how to get there, but I'm moving more and more towards the point of pursuing this dream I've had.

Hopefully you will find a way to make yours come true as well.

Best of luck to you, and I look forward to seeing and hearing more yours and many others' ideas here.
Holly
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Hans... I hope that you enjoy your time here. It can be great to dream and explore Smile Drop by anytime!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Our Guest Book All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: