Themed Attraction.com Forum Index Themed Attraction.com
Welcome to the official message boards for themedattraction.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google

simpsons ride at Universal Studios LA

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Theme Park Attraction Review - Be the first to review a new (or classic) theme park ride
View previous topic :: View next topic  
just-inverted

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: simpsons ride at Universal Studios LA Reply with quote

i dont know too much about this ride yet , but i know that for sure it will be great!!!!
just-inverted

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i will soon ride it too!
just-inverted

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Simpsons Ride is a simulator that replaced Back To The Future, a hit ride. The Simpsons creators made a special episode just for the ride, which you can see in the que line. The ride is based off Krustyland, and Krusty the owner, has opened a new roller coaster and you get to ride it. But Sideshow Bob takes action and tries to kill the Simpsons while they ride it(which is your pov of the ride). So as disaster happens, the work behind The Simpsons Ride is all screen, simulator, sound, and scent from Maggie and her baby powder.

Theming- 3 Sadly, the best theming there is is in the inside with Simpsons characters talking. Repeatability- 5 Every time I go to Universal Studios Hollywood, I know I'll want to ride this again and again, mainly for the que line video for some good and mostly appropriate laughs. Show Writing- 4 The show writing is of course very unexpecting and funny, which rightfully gives it a 4. Demographic- 3 Unfortunately, you may not ride if you have the usual ride conditions, and to tell the truth, the simulator can get pretty rough. Thrill Factor- 3 This ride is not very spinsarounsy, loopsadoosy, crazy, or extreme ride, but is more of a family ride, which makes it not a complete thrilling ride. Cycle Time- 4 The ride itself is not too long; probably about 2-3 minutes, but the line can get very long, so it's always good to watch The Simpsons while in a hot long line. History- 4 This ride has many funny and unexpecting things in it, plus a lot of small details, which makes it a very suitable score for it's time run.

Total:26

This is a great addition to Universal Studios, but a sad loss to Back To The Future.
fgirtan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy sunds fun, and it is the Simsons, you gotta love it
Albert77

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't tried this ride but I have heard lots of fun stories about this. Maybe I'll take a tide this New Year. This would be exciting and I'll start my year with excitement and fun. Happy New Year to all.
freepocker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:59 am    Post subject: simpsons ride at Universal Studios LA Reply with quote

Hi,

The Simpsons Ride is a simulator that replaced Back To The Future, a hit ride. The Simpsons creators made a special episode just for the ride, which you can see in the que line. The ride is based off Krustyland, and Krusty the owner, has opened a new roller coaster and you get to ride it. But Sideshow Bob takes action and tries to kill the Simpsons while they ride it(which is your pov of the ride). So as disaster happens, the work behind The Simpsons Ride is all screen, simulator, sound, and scent from Maggie and her baby powder.

Theming- 3 Sadly, the best theming there is is in the inside with Simpsons characters talking. Repeatability- 5 Every time I go to Universal Studios Hollywood, I know I'll want to ride this again and again, mainly for the que line video for some good and mostly appropriate laughs. Show Writing- 4 The show writing is of course very unexpecting and funny, which rightfully gives it a 4. Demographic- 3 Unfortunately, you may not ride if you have the usual ride conditions, and to tell the truth, the simulator can get pretty rough. Thrill Factor- 3 This ride is not very spinsarounsy, loopsadoosy, crazy, or extreme ride, but is more of a family ride, which makes it not a complete thrilling ride. Cycle Time- 4 The ride itself is not too long; probably about 2-3 minutes, but the line can get very long, so it's always good to watch The Simpsons while in a hot long line. History- 4 This ride has many funny and unexpecting things in it, plus a lot of small details, which makes it a very suitable score for it's time run.

[url=http://www.americantavernpoker.com]Free Poker[/url]

Thanks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Theme Park Attraction Review - Be the first to review a new (or classic) theme park ride All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: