Joined: 28 Jul 2007
|Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:08 am Post subject: Critical mass, but more to go
I've still been working on The Kingdom of Wyndfaire, and have nearly reached "critical mass". While I will still need to smooth everything down to high gloss, and write up my business plan, I have an outline done.
I have made many changes, including:
- Replacing the "trans-dimensional gateway" with a basic threshold (too much for the average visitor to take in at once is a bad thing)
- Relocation of the tentative project site to I-25 (from US-34; traffic volume handling made easier)
- The potential of adding a (seasonal) employee housing facility (for employees not wanting to commute from Denver, Loveland, or Greeley)
- More rides, games, shows, and attractions than originally planned (original plans called for more open space, most of which is still retained in the current designs)
- Original preliminary designs called for 4-5 dining options, now reduced to one (the "Treasure Chest Banquet")
- New (included in admission) water area called The Fountain of Dreams
- Six (vs twelve) admission categories (two tiers x three age categories, vs four tiers x three age categories)
- More that I will not go into here (already a bit much)
Still working in a call center, so progress is slow at best. Please direct questions to my email (wyndfaire[at]gmail.com).
- Rudy Valencia (wyndfaire[at]gmail.com)