Themed Attraction.com Forum Index Themed Attraction.com
Welcome to the official message boards for themedattraction.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google

Themepark Requirements H

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Themepark Requirements H Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm working on my own theme park design, basicaly just for fun. For starters, I'm making a list of everything that I would requir from an "ideal" park. I've copied everything I've got so far onto here. Obviously, this list is not complete yet. So which requirments do you think an "ideal" themepark must have?

---

Thematical issues:
-all elements “on stage” must be themed
-the theme must be cohesive, everything a guests sees at any given time must fit with each other
-the theme must be based on either a story or atmospherical scene
-the different themed areas of the park must fit with each other. In other words, there must be one “main” theme which can be divided into the different sub-themes for the different areas.
-No use of religion, unless said religion is not practised anymore
-Transition between must be smooth, no sudden changes

Accesibility issues:
-The main walkways may not have stairs
-No dead-ends for walkways
-Most rides must be rideable and accesible for disabled people ( quantify later )

Geographical issues:
-There must always be water more or less near to guest. It’s relaxing
-Places to eat may never be far away ( quantify later )
-Same for restrooms ( quantify later )

Edit: Very stupid typos in title:o

Edited by: No Limits Thriller at: 3/31/05 9:13 am

Re: Themepark Requirements Are you seriously going to build this park?

Talk to me if you are

Chris Mylrea - check out my bio

Farza
(3/11/06 10:51 am)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Re: Themepark Requirements Hi

I am a consultant interested in putting together a major theme park in India. I have a theme in mind that I am convinced would work plus can provide all the local support but I am not in the business so can anyone help?
thanks and regards
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: