Themed Attraction.com Forum Index Themed Attraction.com
Welcome to the official message boards for themedattraction.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google

Need a hobby... Ok..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject: Need a hobby... Ok.. Reply with quote

So, I've been wasting my entire summer avoiding anything involving design or theater like the plague. By that I mean myself designing anything, I don't mind reading about new stuff or anything, but i'm not sitting around fretting over my choice of gobo or the proper depiction of a fresnel.

But, it's been all summer, and i should probably be considering the fact that in about a month my butt is on the line again - darn professors and their expectations!

I still cannot draw - well, i'm actually surprisingly better at i then I used to be, but i'm still not an artist. I'm going Disneyland, if that counts for anything! Whoo!

As you can probably tell, i've blown off the whole summer to scheme my way across the continent to check out Disneyland. Now, as we approach some deadlines (I had to buy my parking permit for school today) i'm starting to think perhaps I should have taken things less lightly over the summer..

I mean, I started out with good intentions. I bought books, I even got a chinese brush painting kit. I was gonna learn, grow as an artist.. Then I just got fustrated and took some time off.

And now i'm here Smile With nothing to show for the summer.

So what should I do? I miss chatting over ideas with you folks.. any new projects we can play with? I need a hobby.

I've also realized i've got so much stuff! I want to use some of it. I've got this great printer that does up to 15x20. I've got myself a scanner and photoshop elements, so i can photomerge larger pieces I scan. I've even got prismacolors in all sorts of colors - some i've never used - and french curves. And paper! I've charcoal, i've got various weights of water color, i've got hot press cold press luke-warm press bench press, you name it, i've got it.

What fun little project should I do? Give me a show, give me a name, give me a goal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: