Themed Attraction.com Forum Index Themed Attraction.com
Welcome to the official message boards for themedattraction.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google

Need fresh eyes to view a project.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Need fresh eyes to view a project. Reply with quote

Hi everyone , I'm looking for a designer. I really feel this board may produce just what this project needs, a fresh eye to see something different. It seems we are all "fans'" of this very special design process. And for those who are serious about a career in this work, this could be ( As in Could be) A real good start. I cant make any guarantees , this is all on paper at this point in preparation for a Business plan to be submitted for funding. But be warned, This is not your typical park. I will require a NDA ( non disclosure document) be signed before I can divulge any descriptions. Thank you.

Edited by: inventingman at: 1/30/07 11:18 pm
RCJ3
(2/1/07 8:36 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Re: Need fresh eyes to view a project.
I am designer and drafter that has been doing all sorts of work from custom commerical cabinetry and displays, house designs, and conveyor and sorter systems. Projects range from conceptual to shop fabrication drawings. I would love to join you in your project and provide you with the fresh set of eyes you are seeking. I have always dreamed of getting into this area of design and maybe this could be my chance.

inventingman
(2/1/07 9:49 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Reply Very good . E me at inventing_man at yahoo. And we'll see what happens.
Anyone else ? :smokin
I work late ,so if I dont reply real quick , thats why.

Edited by: inventingman at: 2/1/07 9:55 pm
yellnick
(2/2/07 4:44 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Re: Need fresh eyes to view a project. You're not NicDouly from the "New Project" topic are you?
I responded to him in that other line but for your edification:
I'm a builder and designer with one planned park under my belt. I am also the sole author of its business plan which was good enough to get a go for funding.
I'd like to talk more. Let me know

Edited by: yellnick at: 2/2/07 4:45 pm
inventingman
(2/2/07 8:06 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Not Him No that was not me . This is my first post here. Use my e mail addy to contact. Thanks ! Midgets !

Edited by: inventingman at: 2/2/07 9:20 pm
rayne0825
(2/7/07 12:38 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Email me I would love to talk to you more about this, please email me at rayneberry@gmail.com
-Alma

No Limits Thriller
(2/12/07 5:51 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Right I second the post above me. My email is t.schonewille [at] student.utwente.nl

inventingman
(2/14/07 6:57 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Re: Right I wonder if the privet message works on this board...? I sent a reply to yellnick and RCJ13 and have not heard back ? No limits thriller , Are you based in the US?

No Limits Thriller
(2/17/07 10:08 am)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Location Nope, I'm from the Netherlands actually Smile

dougbain
(3/21/07 12:53 am)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Re: Fresh Eyes I just saw your post about the new project. I have experience in entertainment - specifically in Television, as a crew member. I have been working on becoming a writer, and specifically learning about the themed entertainment field. I have sample spec scripts available at www.writesafe.com under View-New Gallery-Scripts and a theme park ride concept/project listed there under Art. They will all come up with a search using my name. I would be very interested in helping out in any way that I can, with concept, writing... Some of my experience has been in set construction with a little design work (usually the kind scibbled out quickly, not using CAD).
I can be reached at dougbain@themedattraction.com or bainhome4@yahoo.com
It would be great to work on a project like yours. Let me know.

Doug Bain
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: