Themed Attraction.com Forum Index Themed Attraction.com
Welcome to the official message boards for themedattraction.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google

Universal Creative

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:06 am    Post subject: Universal Creative Reply with quote

Hey all -

Just a quick update: I'm working on a new attraction for Universal Creative currently. For those of you who have dreams to do this one day... never give up! You can make it!

Nate

dougbain
(6/17/07 2:16 am)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Re: Universal Creative
Good to hear and thanks for the encouragement. Are you still with ITEC or was that just a step along the way, and freelancing, now?

dancinbelle
(6/24/07 7:05 am)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Harry Potter I just read an article that said Universal Orlando is going to build a park based on the Harry Potter movies and books. I know nothing about Harry Potter, so I don't know what it'll be like. Does anyone else know?

Holly3216
(6/24/07 12:06 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Harry Potter World All the info that's fit to print is in the press release:

media.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/

The movies are great fun... you should see at least one. I believe part of their press pack showed that the Production Designer from the movies, Stuart Craig (my hero!) is in on the project... so I'm sure it will be fabulous Smile

Edited by: Holly3216 at: 6/24/07 12:07 pm
feralchicken
(6/25/07 3:17 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Re: Harry Potter World If they can recreate what is achieved on screen, I think the park should be an amazing immersive experience. It must be so exciting to get to work on something like this... I want to ride on a hippogryff! Very Happy

I wonder if Nate will be involved... any clues? Smile

Sam

Holly3216
(6/25/07 9:39 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Re: Harry Potter World I hope he is... it sounds like a great project. I will second Nate's "never give up!". I am also working right now, and actually doing a little bit of design! It's nice to get one's hands dirty, so to speak, and get to throw some creativity into real projects... I can't wait until the day I can go see something I sketched in real life! Keep dreaming... and of course, keep doing!!

naversen1
ezOP
(7/2/07 9:34 am)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Re: Harry Potter World Nope... Simpsons!

Holly3216
(7/2/07 7:56 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Re: Harry Potter World That's not a bad project either... I'm sure it's a fun property to work with Smile

dougbain
(7/4/07 1:35 am)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Re: Harry Potter World Are the Simpson's taking over the Back To The Future building?

Are projects designed in Florida for California, too, for Universal?

naversen1
ezOP
(7/5/07 8:41 am)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Re: Universal Creative The headquarters for Creative is based in Florida.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: