Themed Attraction.com Forum Index Themed Attraction.com
Welcome to the official message boards for themedattraction.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google

No bashing......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Eddie's Archive - Insights from creative guru and former Disney Imagineer Eddie Sotto
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: No bashing...... Reply with quote

No bashing...... Posted 7-10-2003 05:10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just simply asking WHO is Eddie and what is Progress City?
Why is he so important?

Nick

ewc from Imagination Portal
Once upon a time there was a boy, his name was Eddie... Posted 7-10-2003 07:43

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick,

To put it simply, Eddie Sotto was the design guru that use to be the moderator for this forum.

There's a three part interview on this site you can check out, after you click to enter on the home cover page the interview link will be down about half way on the right side. Eddie and others (Nate, Dan Sawatzky, AdamB) have left a plethora of information in this forum, it's all there if you just take the time to read it all ... I'd start from the very beginning if I were you.

Once you read the interviews on this site and read all the post if you're still hungry for more there are other interviews with Eddie out there on the web, just google his name.

-Eric

NickW from Imagination Portal
Thanks Eric. Posted 7-10-2003 19:06

Thank you Eric for the clarification. Actually, I've been
planning to read this archive for some time. There is no
doubt in my mind that there is a wealth of knowledge within.
We are very fortunate to have it at our fingertips!
Nick

NickW from Imagination Portal
Googled..... Posted 7-11-2003 03:29

Oh yes I googled.
Very impressive to say the least. I almost feel stupid for not
knowing sooner who Eddie is. Some very very great stuff!
Thanks again Eric.
Nick
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Eddie's Archive - Insights from creative guru and former Disney Imagineer Eddie Sotto All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: