Themed Attraction.com Forum Index Themed Attraction.com
Welcome to the official message boards for themedattraction.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google

SuperMan the escape at Magic Mountain/Six Flags

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Theme Park Attraction Review - Be the first to review a new (or classic) theme park ride
View previous topic :: View next topic  
just-inverted

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: SuperMan the escape at Magic Mountain/Six Flags Reply with quote

SuperMan the escape is a thrill ride. It starts at the station and all of a sudden you launch a terriffic speed of 100 M.P.H ! First you go forward , then you go straight up ! You see SuperMan at the top of the hill. Oh , and did I mention that at the top of the hill you are waitless for a few seconds. So after you go up the hill all of the way , you do the ride in reverse. You go straight down BACKWARDS and go BACKWARDS right to the staition. The ride is a roller coaster by the way. theming-5.5 repeatability-5.5 show writing-2.4 demographic-3.4 thrill factor-5.5 cycle time-3.4 history-5.5 total-31.2 P.S. The line for the ride is cool. It is themed as SuperMans icecave secret hideout. You can see SuperMans Superhero suit.
b-rad-invert

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was very pleased with this attraction. it's so neat how they design such well detailed rides. the entrance and line was very detailed with the ice cave and the super-suit. the ride itself is a wonderful thrill. i enjoy the attraction very much. i'm going over to six flags magic mountain in the next week. i'll get some more details on the ride. Theming-5 (i loved the details in the line), Repeatability-4.5 (i might get sick if i go on this too much!), Show Righting-5 (you would have to see the old Superman movie to even know an ice cave had anything to do with the story), Demographic-3 (you must be at least 48' to ride because of the speed and hight), Thrill Factor-5 (i loved this attraction!), Cycle Time-3.5 (i am vey disapointed on how short the ride is, but it is still worth going on) History-4.99 (i think most tourists enjoy this attraction, but i guess that depends on how many thrill seekers still exsist in the world!) Score-30.99
b-rad-invert

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was able to sneak on superman when i went to six flags last saturday. it was just as fun as i remembered it! i hadn't remembered how dark they made the queue line. and this time, it didn't feel as fast as 100 mph. oh well.
just-inverted

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard that the ride is now closed for rehab, or suppose for Bizarro.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Theme Park Attraction Review - Be the first to review a new (or classic) theme park ride All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: