Themed Attraction.com Forum Index Themed Attraction.com
Welcome to the official message boards for themedattraction.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google

Thanks everyone

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silito

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Thanks everyone Reply with quote

I would like to thank everyone for their patience with my questions Razz , your time and especially you efforts in providing me with thoughtful answers and links to further information. This has been very kind of all of you and I'm not one for forgetting the help of others. I am truly an expert at methods of reducing stress, increasing happiness, subtle and easy tips in helping to do the same for others, creating a positive / non-toxic work environment (HUGE aspect of the future), positive interactions, future aspects of effective and profit increasing management, increasing confidence, defeating doubt and inhibition, and greater customer service. I know many of these issues dont seem to completely relate to theme parks, but they dooo-ooo, trust me Razz . If I can return the favor with any info on the above topics, just lemmy know Smile .

Thank you all very much for your time and efforts Very Happy

Silito Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: