Themed Attraction.com Forum Index Themed Attraction.com
Welcome to the official message boards for themedattraction.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google

Dreams

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silito

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject: Dreams Reply with quote

The depth of our imagination is mirrored by our dreams.

As we improve the quality and increase the constance of our effort within the realm of imagination, so do our dreams mainifest themselves beyond not only previous experience, but anything ever before realized among our most keen of expectations Smile . Not common results, but a brief transcendence into wonderful mystery, that which never graces the perception of waking awareness.

Just as our dreams are improved by the consistent use of, and the furthering of our imagination, so too are they dictated by the nature of our thoughts and feelings. While negative thoughts and feelings may beget negative dreams, the positive aspect of that spectrum will provide a window into vast, incredible and optimistic dream sequences, incomparably uplifting and beyond normal conveyance. Clerity, joy and fantasy emurge as never before known, and every so often,.. a glimpse into a divine dream state.

Superior dreams are few, but exceptional dreams are experienced with greater frequency, enjoy them all. Your works will reflect these truly unparalleled inspirations. We search for methods to produce stimulation to feed our creativity, a chance at profound apprehension, cognizance within imagination. These exists almost exclusively and await us ............ in our dream state, as they always have Razz .

We awaken with awe and speechless insight, mingled with peace, illustrated in the unimaginable reality of pure dream.

P.S. pay attention to the feelings you experience in your dreams Very Happy

Last edited by Silito on Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:09 am; edited 4 times in total
DancinBelle

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dreamt up a really interesting ride once, although I was distracted by the fact that I spent the whole time falling out of the restraints. Not such a good thing on a roller coaster over water...
Silito

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehhhh, as in the waking state of consciousness, we are only made stronger by our experiences. And so the next time we fair these conditions in dream, we are only acclimated further to the resulting feelings. We will therefore require greater the next time, to create an equally affective evening Very Happy

Dream hard, the rewards are fiercely enlightening Smile

Last edited by Silito on Mon May 05, 2008 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Silito

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few (sea) Dreams:

1) A cove. Night time. An immense full moon casts it's light on a calm sea. The water reflects the moonlight into millions of diamonds on the surface. A naval vessel is anchored among the reflections. Off it's port side, a person relaxes in a small boat. 50 feet ahead a rope attaches to some float. A killer whale engages and gently tows the craft as if expected by the occupant.
I only observe above, overlooking this unimaginable scene. Here, only I am odd Smile . The feeling is utter peace, matched with profound experience.

2) In this dream, the description is simple. I move at medium speed under the ocean, and all the while passing numerous forms of sea life, whales and sharks punctuate the vision.

The feeling is a vague sense of control, mixed with understandable awe and mild disbelief mingled with tenuous acceptance Embarassed .

3) Another moonlit sea scape. This time I am afloat in a similar sparkling cove. A killer whale gently glides to the surface amidst brilliant moonlit gentle waves. It tows me by it's dorsal fin for some time.

The feeling is peace, respect, within the control of what may be a friend. Awe.

4) I am in a river. I am thirty feet below the surface of the water, facing the sky. The lighting is mild. The river is between two underwater cliffs, I am towed by some glowing orb object thru the water and I can breath.

The feeling is total peace, calmness.

These accounts are not contrived. Here in my 28th year, the frequency of my dreams has intensified as a result of steadily increasing efforts to evolve my imagination. They always take place in a night time environment. Anyone can experience these results by consistently exercising their imagination in any creative application, just as our dreams can easily contribute to our works. The real trick is remembering them ( Mr. Green ) (if we can wake up soon after the dream Smile ).

Within dreams are our greatest perceptions realized. All those that do not seem possible in the waking state, (if only for now Cool ). Depend on them, and everything each of us imagines will bear their effects, and the accompanying profound feelings that make any piece of entertainment... complete.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of dreams, last night was a great one. I worked most of the night at Universal Creative, but the project is their new coaster. I won't reveal details because I can't... but y'all should check out the links on the web because it's going to be great!! Never give up on your dreams. You just never know what may happen if you pursue them...

Nate
icandrawem2

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well just rub it in why dont ya! Very Happy congratulations on that opportunity it sounds awesome.
icandrawem2

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the concept art on the Orlando Sentinel website...is that your work? Looks fun, that is if youre into thrill rides.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: