Themed Attraction.com Forum Index Themed Attraction.com
Welcome to the official message boards for themedattraction.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google

Bachelor's thesis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BKuchar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Bachelor's thesis Reply with quote

Bachelor's thesis: Using "New Media Technology" for creating distinctive experiential storytelling in a themed entertainment environment.

I am a student at „HFU - Hochschule Furtwangen University“ Furtwangen, Germany studying at the bachelor degree course „Medieninformatik“ (Computer Science in Media) B. Sc. in order to graduate I have to write a bachelor's thesis about a research project. The report should be around 80 pages. My estimated thesis semester will be the Fall / Winter Semester 2011/12 beginning at the end of September 2011.

Prior to the start of my studies I worked as assistant to the Creative Director at LOBO Laser- and Multimediasysteme Aalen, Germany the creative and technological leader within its branch. I was creatively involved in all major projects like for example theme park attractions and production sows for cruise lines, and received several artistic awards of the International Laser Display Association (ILDA) for outstanding laser displays. As I am very interested in the field of "themed entertainment", theme parks, and Imagineering and willing to broaden my skills and my mind. I am looking for a company, organization or university where I am able to research or develop a concept or an prototype to use "New Media Technology" to create an interactive, show-like or ride-like immersive experience, for all audience.

If you have to offer a project, or the possibility to research in this field please contact me by mail benjamin.kuchar@web.de
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: