Themed Attraction.com Forum Index Themed Attraction.com
Welcome to the official message boards for themedattraction.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google

Them park on internal energy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Post a project - post a resume
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Does a theme park on renewable energy make sense?
absolutely
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
maybe
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
hardly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

ludolphij

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Them park on internal energy Reply with quote

I would be very grateful for inputs on the following:
In the region where I live (Netherlands/Europe) the time seems ripe for a theme park that can function without external energy. Instead of a huge energy bill the attractions should be powered by internal sources. The Idea extends just a mainstream park with solar panels and windmills. It should also be innovating in attractions that are designed to use alternative sources, such as gravity or human power. The Idea is projected in a very windy area, so direct use of wind is also optional.

So far I found only e few innovating projects that might fit in here (i.E. the Shweeb monorail) but I am not yet impressed by my harvest. I expected even that somewhere there would already be, or be coming, a theme park on renewable energy. But all I found some initiatives of existing parks, maybe more for image-reasons than serious. Like changing light bulbs to led, buying a windmill (Tivoli Copenhagen) or recycling trash.

1. What is already out there that fits here?
2. Any visions that pop up reading this..
3. Possible contra-arguments, doubts, limitations, warnings..
4. Offers to contribute in any way..

Although the time seems ripe here, it takes of course a presentable idea that has some body and content, to make people move and capital flow.

Thank you already for reading, hoping for reactions..
Michiel Ludolphij
Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Post a project - post a resume All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: