Themed Attraction.com Forum Index Themed Attraction.com
Welcome to the official message boards for themedattraction.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google

Soarin' debuts to the ungrateful

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Soarin' debuts to the ungrateful Reply with quote

You guys had a chance to check out the remake of the Land pavillion and Soarin' yet?

I don't expect anyone/everyone to have been to WDW yet, but the web is chock-full of photos of the newly redone pavillion and new ride.

So, let's discuss shall we?

Oh, the topic line... if you've seen the pics, you've probably seen the commentary that goes along with it. People are already campaigning against it!! Correction, not people, but rather arm-chair quarterbacks. You know, the fat boys who sit at home on their PCs really thinking Disney gives a @#%$ about what they have to say and really think they have an educated opinion.

This may sound really mean, but I'm sick of their stupidity. I see a really well executed and intentioned design and they choose to tear it apart using the dumbest points of theme - pretending they understand what those terms mean!!

Argh!! *feins death*

Anyways - I really like how the pavillion came out. It is a really nice make-over and redesign. What do you think?

I just wish we had a way of marking and not permitting the ungrateful into an attraction. It'd be fair - you litter the web with anti-new-ride propaganda and you can't ride the ride. It's fair because you obviously wouldn't enjoy it.. but wait, they still go for several visits and such. *eye roll*

Hehe, I just had a thought (derail, i know) I'm going to be the first imagineer that at a ride's soft-opening tells a Guest to go screw themself when they make an uneducated comment about my design.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Themed Attraction.com Forum Index -> Imagination Forum - Theme Park Attraction Design & Imagineering All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: