Euro Attractions Show (IAPPA) report

Welcome to the new Imagination Forum. This board exists to discuss all things "Imagineering".

Brainstorm a ride, ask questions about theme park design, debate the latest and greatest rides, discuss the themed entertainment industry. Your imagination is the limit of this board!

Moderator: Imagination Forum

Joey

Euro Attractions Show (IAPPA) report

Post by Joey » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:57 am

Hey everyone, I went to the Euro Attractions Show in London last week and spoke to a lot of theming companies and such, my report can be found on CoasterForce... http://www.coasterforce.com/forums/view ... 23#p761423 It continues on page 3.

If any of you have the opportunity to go to IAPPA in Florida this year, do it. I made a lot of contacts and got to discover s a lot of new companies I'd never heard of.

wokcreative

Post by wokcreative » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:14 am

I would love to go to one of the big expo's some day, and take my family, too.
Love that pirate ship! Great trip report, pics, brochures, contacts...
Definitely get in touch with Gene Jeffers and the TEA - great guy and great organization to be involved with. Their website is a great information source of most companies involved in this industry.

I wanna go look at all of their websites now!

Thanx for the link to the posting. Hadn't heard of that site before, and like it.

Holly
Site Admin

Post by Holly » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Thanks for the report! I'll be at the Orlando show, and it will be interesting to see if the same companies are present here. Some of those companies, I haven't seen, so they may show only in Europe. Others, I will be interested in seeing if they make more or less of a show here (whether they make their booths more or less extravagent when they come here). It looks like you got to see a lot of the major manufacturers and there were some pretty nice booths there. Hope that you had some fun :-) At the Orlando show, there are usually a few free rides, games and food as well, which makes a nice break in between going up and down the aisles (tons of walking, can be very tiring!) and attending talks. I am guessing that the Europe show is somewhat similar... Glad that you got to go, and thanks for writing about it :-)

latin2

Post by latin2 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:17 am

There will be interesting to see if the same companies are present here.....

latin123

Post by latin123 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:46 am

Great trip report, pics, brochures, contacts..Here