Amusement Park Engineering Internship Oppertunity

If you have a themed entertainment project, post the requirements of your project here. For entrepeneurs and family entertainment center and themed venue owners, this is a great place to solicit help and advice. If you're a designer, this is a great place to network your skills.

Moderator: Imagination Forum

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:49 pm

A very large amusement park (FLORIDA) company is looking for a engineering intern to work this summer. If you are interested, please email me at Jman25@msn.com for the details. Only serious candidates should apply. Requirements: Junior or Senior level Mechanical/Electrical/Civil engineering major. Must have high level analytical and engineering skills.

Thanks,
Justin

jrw5
(6/30/05 3:09 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post show me!

Whats your gut feeling on this post?

ciao
jrw5

ewc
(6/30/05 5:25 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post I find it a little fishy If this truly is an opportunity at a large company, why isn't the companies name mentioned. Why isn't Justin’s email address a professional email address instead of an msn account. It could be legit but I’d tread cautiously, if you were to follow this up I wouldn’t send your resume right away, I’d ask for more information like a website posting, a work email address and a work phone number. Also, most companies already have their summer internships figured out by the end of June.

-Eric

itecthemepark

Theme Park

Post by itecthemepark » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Do you guys offer them park design internships every year or was this just a one time deal? I would really love to get a chance to partake in an internship like this and would be happy to send a resume your way. Any help on this?

Stewart
http://www.itec.com/

latin4

Post by latin4 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:52 am

How to get chance here?