Nearby Theme Park Design Companies

If you have a themed entertainment project, post the requirements of your project here. For entrepeneurs and family entertainment center and themed venue owners, this is a great place to solicit help and advice. If you're a designer, this is a great place to network your skills.

Moderator: Imagination Forum

admin
Site Admin

Nearby Theme Park Design Companies

Post by admin » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:01 pm

I was just looking for some nearby architectural theme park design companies or firms that I can do summer internships for while not in college. There are links to ones on the front page of this website, but those are all located in the Orlando or Anaheim area. There must be some companies in different places than Florida and California! I live near New York City, and there just has to be a company near there that does design for theme parks. Anybody know any? Thanks!

Holly3216
(5/15/07 6:25 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del

New Post Hmmm...
I don't personally know of any... I think IAAPA or TEA should have a directory of companies. Also, there are probably some theatrical, stage and show design companies there, which would give you relevant experience. Many of the designers I know came from a theatrical design background.