Nice to meet you!

At themedattraction.com, people contact us from across the globe. Please tell us your name, your city and your country of origin.

Moderator: Imagination Forum

Fabio

Nice to meet you!

Post by Fabio » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:24 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Fabio, I'm 21 and I'm Italian.
I first fell in love with amusement parks when I was a little boy, visiting Gardaland on the Garda Lake once a year. Today, the passion continues and I'm studying hard everything I can about this wonderful industry while visiting any park I can, everytime I can.

I'm currently studying Communication, Media and Advertising at IULM University in Milan. My main interests are in cinema and acting, and I hope someday to put these skills to use working in a theme park. Imagineering sure looks interesting, though...

I just found this site today, and it's excellent. I loved the articles! And I'm quite happy to be here when the site and forum seems to be close to a new course...

Hope to meet you guys and have a wonderful time here.
Thanks in advance! :twisted:

admin
Site Admin

Re: Nice to meet you!

Post by admin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:02 pm

Hey Fabio -

Welcome to themedattraction.com. We're just getting started with our social network so be sure to create your profile. We're about to get some exciting things going. We're glad you're here!

wokcreative

Post by wokcreative » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Welcome!

Alex

Post by Alex » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:28 am

Nice to meet you too, Fabio. I'm also hoping to work in the theme park industry one day. Hope to see you around!
"That's the real trouble with the world; too many people grow up." ~ Walt Disney