Howdy from GrumpyFan in Texas!

At themedattraction.com, people contact us from across the globe. Please tell us your name, your city and your country of origin.

Moderator: Imagination Forum

grumpyfan

Howdy from GrumpyFan in Texas!

Post by grumpyfan » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Howdy Y'all!

I'm GrumpyFan, (aka: Ron) a wannabe imagineer and I just found the site today. I am an IT manager by trade and have spent all my adult life as a computer programmer on various systems. I enjoy what I do, and it pays well, but I've reached the point where it's just not as challenging or rewarding to me as it once was.

I have been a theme park enthusiast and techy all my life. When I'm not working my regular job, I can frequently be found volunteering at my church in the technical ministry where I do sound, video and lighting.

I also have a blog where I dream up and write about new imagineering ideas. It's my desire to someday work in the Themed Entertainment Industry utilizing my experience and passion to bring the joy and magic to others.

Joey

Post by Joey » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Welcome, I already commented on your blog and said hi but I'm making myself known here too. Hope you stick around and are active here.

Holly
Site Admin

Post by Holly » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Good technical people who are passionate about the work can be hard to find... and there are so many things about theme park attractions that require technical skills... I hope that you find just the right company and venue where you can use your talents on all sorts of unique attractions... Good luck :-)

Aarontoila

Howdy from GrumpyFan in Texas

Post by Aarontoila » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Howdy born in Texas ,lived in Brazoria transplanted to New Mexico glad to have you here WELCOME ,