new Santa Cruz Boardwalk haunted house ride

If you have news that we should know regarding new theme park attractions or news, please post it here. Companies: Post your press releases here.

Moderator: Imagination Forum

just-inverted

new Santa Cruz Boardwalk haunted house ride

Post by just-inverted » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:56 pm

hey everyone! i heard that the Santa Cruz Boardwalk (home of the cavemen) have redone their haunted house ride. now, with three stories(a basement, sea level, and two-story high), the haunted house is longer and better than before. i have not ridden it yet, but i am sure it is great. i have also heard that shortly after the attraction opened, a guest got out of his seat and pulled one of the animatronics down, causing it to fall on the track. two cars bumped into it, causing the electrical system on the track to shut down. fortunately, the ride operators could recognize the naughty boy from the security cameras and had him arrested. the ride was estimated to open in a week, but with a little extra work, it opened the next day.

Alex

Post by Alex » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:40 am

Wow! I haven't been to the boardwalk in so long. I've never ridden the haunted house, but it sounds like it'll be awesome to try out next time I go there.

Holly
Site Admin

Post by Holly » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Wow, crazy that someone pulled down a whole animatronic. I once saw a guy leap out of a Small World boat and onto the "shore". He tripped on a Dutch flower, causing it to tilt and messing up the light (which I think was behind it)... but that is the only time that I have seen a guest break part of a ride. It sounds like the guest in your case was fortunate not to start an electrical fire! Anyhow, it sounds like an interesting ride. I once rode a really old haunted house ride in Panama City, Florida, and it is neat to have some of these interesting dark rides still around (in a time when most parks seem to invest only in roller coasters). Hope that you all enjoy the re-done ride :-)

justin_ruch1180

Post by justin_ruch1180 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:20 pm

What a ride!!!:D
Check this site out. It's all about affiliate marketing.

JessHessing1989

Post by JessHessing1989 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:33 am

awesome ride....

8)

To [url=http://moneypress.org.uk/silver/buy-silver]buy silver[/url] or [url=http://moneypress.org.uk/gold/gold-bars-for-sale/]gold bars for sale[/url] & [url=http://moneypress.org.uk/insurance/stat ... insurance/]static caravan insurance[/url] now

crisoli88

Post by crisoli88 » Wed May 16, 2012 2:55 am

great ride....