[Los Angeles, CA]: bohdri, LLC today announced the launch of bohdri.com, a new online job platform designed exclusively for the Themed Entertainment industry. bohdri offers a new way for individual talent and organizations in the themed entertainment industry to connect. It’s the new way to ‘gig’ in the industry.
“Having run a design and production firm, I know finding the right talent is extremely difficult and time consuming,” says Alex Calle, CEO. “Weeding through applications, availabilities, and references is a challenge, especially when you need someone quickly. We’re solving that problem with bohdri; your company’s talent rolodex and scheduler; ultimately saving you time and money.”
Features and benefits of bohdri include.
- Flat yearly membership fee to access ALL features
- A job search / recruiting platform that saves individuals and companies time by focusing exclusively on the Themed Entertainment industry
- Companies can search through a pool of vetted and reviewed Themed Entertainment talent, including creatives, technical, artisans, production, and operations and connect for no additional fees
- Individuals and Companies can list calendars of availability and projects
- Individuals and Companies can develop reputation through detailed anonymous user reviews
bohdri is available as of Jan 1, 2020, at $10/month for individuals, and memberships
for organizations starting at $1,500/year. For more information visit www.bohdri.com
About bohdri, LLC: The bohdri team has worked in the themed entertainment industry for over 30 years. The executive team [Alex Calle, CEO; Jacob Berding, CTO; Rani Ball, Human Resources Advisor] saw the need and market for an industry-specific job platform based on their collective experience in creative, operational, and production aspects of Themed Entertainment industry.