For those of you with questions about how to get started in a career in themed attraction design, please visit our Theme Park Career Page. We’ve provided good resources to help get your started.
- For those of you who would like to inquire about design services , it will help if you include the following information:
1) A complete description of your proposed project
2) Site location
3) Whether you have completed a market / feasibility study (or you would like to have us help you with one)
4) Approximate budget
5) A description of your organization
- For those of you with questions and comments about theme park design, we ask that you visit our message boards to pose your question. Our boards are monitored by professional theme park designers, and engineers. We think our boards will be a lively forum for the discussion of theme park ideas! We will make every effort to answer your question there.
Now as a word of thanks, since its humble beginnings in December of 1996, this web page has grown steadily in both creative content and guest visits. ThemedAttraction.com now receives literally hundreds of emails each year from people across the globe with interests in themed attraction design. Thank you for all of your interest. It just goes to show you that the world is still full of imagination!
The themed attraction designers