When I went to Sea World,I got to see the Shamu show.It was really cool.I had gotten great seats.They also had wetzone seats.Those were made for when Shamu did a lot of splash tricks.It was fun to see,but it didn't look fun when I saw kids getting soaked!But I thought it was fun to see!Then,there were tricks where people got to ride Shamu.I thought that the show was very fun!I hope that you will get to see it and that you will really like it.
1. Theming - How well did the theming transport you to another place and time? (1-5) - 2
2. Repeatability - How well can you experience this attraction repeatedly without getting bored? (1-5) 4
3. Show Writing - Were you moved by the story? Could you tell if there was a story? (1-5) (N/A if no story) 5
4. Demographic - Can every age experience the attraction? (1-5) 5
5. Thrill Factor - Was it fun to experience this attraction? (1-5) 4
6. Cycle time - How long did the attraction last? (1-5) 5
7. History - How well will this attraction stand the test of time? (1-5) 2
Nate's Attraction score for "Believe" - 27
I saw a documentary on travel channel about Believe, and SeaWorld in general. It looked interesting. They said it's a more complicated show beacuse the moves were choregraphed to the music, instead of the other way around, which how they normally do it.
I was at the soft opening for "Believe" and they included two very heartfelt testimonies about how working as a trainer changed their lives. In jest, I called the show, "The Gospel according to Shamu," but it was touching and sweet. Unfortunately, after soft opening, they changed the testimonies to a more canned script which came across as very hollow and meaningless. They took the soul out of the show, which is a shame.
On a lighter note, the Pirate show in the Sea Lion stadium is hilarious and mocks the other shows, including Believe. Loved it!
<a href="Scarpe Ralph Lauren Uomo Pelle
<a href="Air Force Nike Nere Basse
<a href="Nike Free 3.0 Flyknit White
<a href="Zx Flux Estive
<a href="Ray Ban Clubmaster Rb3016