I am currently pursuing a career as a designer in the themed entertainment industry. I have been passionate about this industry since a young age.
Theme park related achievements:
• Entered various design competitions hosted by Rob Yeo Armchair Imagineering 2020 (first place), Efteling 2016 (first place), Thorpe Park 2015 (first place), Busch Gardens 2014 (first place), and others.
• Inspirational meetings with Sander de Bruijn (Team Lead Design at Efteling), Mark Rose (Vice President of Design and Engineering at Busch Gardens), and Alex Caruthers (Art Director at Disney Imagineering).
• Student member of IAAPA and TEA NextGen trade organizations.
• Visited 100+ theme parks around the world.
• Seasonal job at the Efteling.
• Architecture at the Oxford School of Architecture (September 2020 to June 2023).
• UTC University Technical College Silverstone Sixth Form secondary school with a focus on Engineering (completed 2020).
• Sir Thomas Fremantle secondary school with Art, Maths, Physics, Dutch and other subjects (completed 2018).
I hope to study Themed Entertainment Design at a Master's level in the future.
• Creating a Halloween display that includes a scare attraction alongside a family-orientated experience (see background photo above).
• Playing handball for Bucks Bullets at a national level.
• Travelling abroad and photography.
Are you involved in the themed entertainment industry? I’d love to talk and learn more!