We are always looking for great stories. Submit your press release here.
- New scripted series subtly markets Florida vacationsby Kathleen Christiansen on May 9, 2021 at 9:00 am
A new, scripted series debuting May 10 on streaming services subtly markets Florida vacations.
- Disneyland polishes Fantasyland’s crown jewel with carousel makeoverby Brady MacDonald on May 8, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Review: Fantasyland’s pulsating heart once again brings the fairy tale themed land to life.
- No OSHA penalty issued in the death of a worker who fell from Orlando StarFlyer on I-Driveby Gabrielle Russon on May 7, 2021 at 9:18 pm
A federal agency released its investigation into an International Drive worker's death at StarFlyer.
- Disneyland offers COVID-19 vaccinations to employees at two onsite locationsby Brady MacDonald on May 7, 2021 at 5:30 pm
The COVID-19 vaccines will be available to 15,000 employees and their families starting next week at the Disneyland Hotel and a backstage pharmacy to Disneyland cast members.
- Norwegian Cruise Line threatens to skip Florida ports over vaccine passport banon May 7, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Norwegian Cruise Lines is threatening to steer clear of Florida after the governor signed an order banning businesses from requiring that customers show proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
- Theme-parks notebook: Farewell, temperature screeningsby Dewayne Bevil on May 7, 2021 at 3:42 pm
Theme park visitors say goodbye to temperature screenings, a pandemic precaution added that's now being subtracted.
- Disney’s Halloween offering for 2021: Boo Bashby Dewayne Bevil on May 7, 2021 at 1:00 pm
For Halloween 2021, Walt Disney Disney offers Boo Bash, not Not-So-Scary at Magic Kingdom, starting Aug. 10
- Knott’s Berry Farm reopens after 13-month coronavirus closureby Brady MacDonald on May 6, 2021 at 4:38 pm
The Buena Park theme park became the last in Southern California on Thursday, May 6 after a 418-day closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic that began in March 2020.
- Disneyland reimagines Snow White ride just as Walt would have wantedby Brady MacDonald on May 6, 2021 at 1:33 pm
Review: The revamped Snow White’s Enchanted Wish dark ride now feels fresh and current while still retaining the reverence due an opening day Disneyland classic.
- Park Life: Disneyland reopens after yearlong closure and plans to launch new annual pass this yearby Brady MacDonald on May 5, 2021 at 8:13 pm
Plus: What to expect when Knott’s Berry Farm reopens this week
- Knott’s Berry Farm ready to bring back coasters and rides after 13-month coronavirus closureby Brady MacDonald on May 5, 2021 at 6:41 pm
Knott’s reopens with rides and attractions to season passholders on Thursday, May 6 after a yearlong closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Knott’s Bear-y Tales pays tribute to original 1970s ride with a modern digital attractionby Brady MacDonald on May 5, 2021 at 2:00 pm
The new Knott’s Bear-y Tales: Return to the Fair 4-D interactive dark ride will debut on Thursday, May 6 when the park reopens to season passholders with rides and attractions after a yearlong coronavirus closure.
- Niles: Disney makes a huge ‘wish’ for its futureby Robert Niles on May 4, 2021 at 1:33 pm
The company's Magic Wish cruise ship will begin sailing in 2022 and could hold the keys to its rebound from the pandemic.
- What to expect when Knott’s Berry Farm reopens this weekby Brady MacDonald on May 3, 2021 at 4:44 pm
Knott’s will reopen on Thursday, May 6 to season passholders following more than 13 months of closures due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Disneyland president says reopening symbolizes hope and optimism after yearlong closureby Brady MacDonald on May 1, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Ken Potrock has been Disneyland resort president since May 2020, but he has never held the keys to the kingdom while the Happiest Place on Earth was open until now.