We are always looking for great stories. Submit your press release here.
- Everything you can eat and drink at the Knott’s Taste of Boysenberry Festivalby Brady MacDonald on February 28, 2021 at 4:33 pm
The Taste of Boysenberry Festival craft beer and food event will run on 29 select dates from March 5 through May 2 at Knott’s.
- Lost wishes of 2020: Give Kids the World and Make-A-Wish fight to come back amid COVID-19by Gabrielle Russon on February 27, 2021 at 2:29 pm
A little boy is critically sick, fighting cancer. Will he get his wish to come to Orlando and see Mickey Mouse in time? Give Kids the World has worked to bring back such trips, despite the pandemic.
- New Universal Studios Store under construction at CityWalkby Dewayne Bevil on February 26, 2021 at 11:14 pm
Construction in middle of Universal CityWalk is new Universal Studios Store, resort confirmed Friday.
- Disney is hiring a hotelier to run the Star Wars hotelby Gabrielle Russon on February 26, 2021 at 7:03 pm
Disney is hiring at its Star Wars hotel, a reminder the construction project is still moving forward although the company hasn’t announced an official opening day yet.
- How California theme park job losses compare to Floridaby Brady MacDonald on February 26, 2021 at 5:26 pm
The International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions used U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data to gauge the impact of COVID-19 on the U.S. theme park industry.
- More water parks set to reopen, including Volcano Bay, Blizzard Beachby Dewayne Bevil on February 26, 2021 at 4:59 pm
More Orlando water parks set to reopen, including Universal's Volcano Bay, Disney's Blizzard Beach
- Why Six Flags isn’t worried about losing nearly 4 million members and passholders in 2020by Brady MacDonald on February 25, 2021 at 5:04 pm
Season passholders declined from 5.1 million to 2.1 million while members dropped from 2.6 million to 1.7 million, according to the Six Flags report.
- Will vaccines be required when cruise business gets up and running?by Richard Tribou on February 25, 2021 at 4:02 pm
If cruise lines begin sailing again in June, after nearly 15 months of shutdowns in North America, will you need a vaccine to board?
- Park Life: Disney sets new metaverse in theme parks and Magic Mountain prepares to reopenby Brady MacDonald on February 24, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Plus: Disneyland considers ending AP monthly payments and creating a passholder entrance
- Disneyland announces details of A Touch of Disney food event next monthby Brady MacDonald on February 24, 2021 at 6:07 pm
A Touch of Disney will start on March 18 at Disney California Adventure and run through at least April 5 with additional dates to be added on a rolling basis.
- Disneyland once again sets a reopening date for Disney Vacation Club villasby Brady MacDonald on February 23, 2021 at 8:06 pm
The Disney Vacation Club villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will reopen on May 2.
- Magic Kingdom Universe to connect Disney theme parks with Disney+ showsby Brady MacDonald on February 23, 2021 at 5:39 pm
A new Disney+ metaverse dubbed the Magic Kingdom Universe will explore characters and stories from Disney theme parks and classic Disney animated films.
- Niles: The absurdity of California’s half-opened theme parksby Robert Niles on February 23, 2021 at 2:33 pm
You can go to a park to attend a food festival or drive-thru car show, but climbing aboard a ride is apparently too risky.
- Disneyland offers refunds for unused Food and Wine Festival passesby Brady MacDonald on February 22, 2021 at 11:09 pm
A new limited-time food event at Disney California Adventure will debut in mid-March.
- Will jilted Disneyland annual passholders flock to rival theme parks?by Brady MacDonald on February 22, 2021 at 8:20 pm
Expect Universal, Knott’s and Magic Mountain to make impassioned pitches to Disneyland passholders when California theme parks reopen.